WANTED: UX/UI designer
Are you interested in shifting consumer behaviour? Are you interested to be a part of rapidly growing Latvian FinTech start-up?
We are rapidly growing Latvian FinTech start-up, whose team has a strong background in banking, finance and IT field. Altero is financial comparison platform, where client can compare consumer loan, business loan offers, insurance for private and business persons and costs of current accounts. By comparing the financial product offers and choosing the best one, Altero consumer saves his/her valuable time and money.
Altero launched its platform in June 2016 and since then we have served more than 150 000 clients and over all there have been granted 146 million EUR via Altero platform within Baltic markets together. Altero is successfully operating in Lithuania since April 2019 and Estonia – August 2020.
Are you our match? (Love)
- You are following digital UI trends;
- You have proven experience in designing adaptive web pages;
- You have experience in UX and UI, and preferably complex online services (preferably financial products);
- You have experience with data analytics and metrics;
- You value great user experience;
- You do design web page lending’s and banners;
- You have portfolio;
- You are precise and meet deadlines.
- Design highly usable and delightful user interfaces, experiences & visuals
- Quality visual solutions for marketing and other department needs (print materials, web banners, graphic elements, presentations, clothing designs) are created, developed and executed;
- To make advertisements for web resources;
- To develop all types of online material and develop design of Altero print and branded products;
- Collaborate with marketing department and other team members;
- Do user experience analyses and adjust design based on the findings;
- Gather and analyses existing data on Altero customer experience (Hotjar, Google analytics, etc.);
- Prepare source file for development and supervise implementation in all countries (Baltics).
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees;
- Take part in building great product together with experienced team;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Gross salary 1600 – 2500 EUR. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up! Please send your CV, motivational letter in English and link to your portfolio to email@example.com!