WANTED: Partner relations manager
Are you into building new products, creating the best business models and reaching your set goals? Maybe you are the person we are looking for.
We are rapidly growing fintech startup, which was launched in June 2016 and since then already more than 180 000 Altero clients have compared loan offers, and total loan amount issued via Altero platform is more than 130 million euros. Altero is financial comparison platform, where customer in short period can receive individual loan offers from creditors and choose the best one. Altero platform offers to compare loan and insurance offers for private and legal persons. Altero service is available in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia. Now we are looking for Partner relations manager, with whom together build great products, which will be implemented in all Baltics.
What will you do:
- New product development, and their business plan development;
- New product development project management and implementation control;
- Prepare and execute product roadmap;
- To ensure successful cooperation with the company's partners – hire purchase service providers (buy now pay later), goods and service retailers;
- Secure successful sales to the company’s partners;
- Identifying and developing new sales opportunities and participating in the creation of sales and marketing strategies;
- Attract new partners;
- Provide support to the sales department in the sale of new products;
- Achieve the company's KPI’s and quality goals.
- To be informed about market trends, to gather information of competitors and to conduct market research independently.
You are our match if you have:
- At least 2 years of experience in private person and / or legal entities lending business in a position related to product development.
- Experience in development of loan product from the ground up will be taken as an advantage;
- Interest in finance technologies;
- Strategic thinking and ability to analyze and solve problems quickly;
- Experience in IT project management.
- Excellent Lithuanian skills, very good English skills.
- Competitive reward package, all social guarantees;
- Be part of rapidly growing Fintech company;
- Full support from experienced Altero team;
- Health insurance;
- Salary from 1200 to 2200 EUR gross +bonuses. The salary depends on the level of competence and experience.
If you are seeking for new challenges and professional growth, definitely join Altero – the fintech start-up!
Please send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.